Find Local Military Relocation Agents
Search over 1+ Million REALTORS® and get matched with a Local VA Expert!
Military Relocation Agents understand that when a military member and their families relocate, their needs and timetables require experienced Relocation agents to make the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
Military Relocation Agents help Veterans take full advantage of their military benefits. While any agent can technically help with a VA purchase, an agent who’s experienced working with Military members and Veterans can help you better navigate the process. From pre-approval to closing, a Military Relocation Agent will know what’s on the path ahead, and remove any obstacles in your way to ensure an easy transition to your new home.
Here are just a few reasons why to select Military Relocation Agents:
- They understand the unique needs of Veterans and Active-Duty Service Members – During the home-buying process, an agent should help you nail down criteria such as square footage, number of bedrooms, price range, and school district. But for many Veterans, housing needs go far beyond that. An agent who has experience working with Military clients can help find the right home, with a special eye toward a Veteran’s specific situation. For instance, a Military Relocation Agent can help disabled Veterans find housing grants or a home with adaptive renovations so that they can live independently in a barrier-free environment.
- Military Relocation Agent are prepared for an accelerated Buying or Selling timeline – Active Duty Military Members may have to relocate often and quickly, and that sometimes means buying and selling on tight timelines. Military Relocation Agent are used to streamlining the process for her Military clients who are moving to the area, frequently performing a walk-through of homes via Skype and video for clients who may end up purchasing a home sight unseen.And it’s not just about buying—if you have to sell your home quickly, a Military-Friendly Agent can help get it done while not sacrificing on a profit.
- Military Relocation Agents understands the VA appraisal process – In most purchase situations, buyers understand that they may need to make some repairs to the home after purchase to get it move-in ready—from replacing electrical systems to repairing or replacing a worn roof. But to qualify for a VA loan, the house must meet a set of VA-designated Minimum Property Requirements. While most buyers—and sometimes even agents—are focused on a homes bells and whistles, a VA specialist has an eye for spotting the red flags that might need to be addressed before a VA loan can close, from broken window panes and rotten exterior wood, to torn flooring or missing light fixtures. Property condition problems aren’t automatic deal breakers, but repairs will often need to be made to keep the deal moving forward.
- Military Relocation Agent’s will ensure a VA Condo is Approved – Agents who are unfamiliar with VA procedures may be unaware that a condo community has to be “approved” by the VA, which means the organization has vetted the community for the following, among other elements:
- Homeowner association bylaws
- Financial statements
- Any pending litigation
- Occupancy numbers
While you can find the list of approved properties on the Department of Veterans Affairs website, a Military Relocation Real Estate Agent who doesn’t regularly deal with Veterans may not know to look. The good news is lenders may be able to help buyers get an unapproved condo development on the approved list. Talk with your lender for more details.
Get started with your relocation by working with
America’s top Military Relocation Agents.